Home Wifi Engineer
HD Media Streaming – Our WiFi is perfect for your HD streaming needs. You get the speed, range and performance to support all the media you enjoy on all your devices.
Incredible Internet – Surf at super speeds with fast loading of embedded site videos and animations. Email attachments load up and down quickly to keep. Kelvedon Hatch Essex
Typical WiFi booster problems we solve on a daily basis:
- WiFi Coverage around the property
- Internet Drop Outs
- Slow Speeds
- IP Conflicts
- WiFi Black Spots
- Sky Q and Sonos Connectivity Issues
- Poor WiFi Signal In Garden Outbuildings
- Internet Connections To A Home Office
- Wifi Coverage black spots
- Wifi Interference
- Bad throughput
- Slow roaming
Home Data Engineer
We are home network installation specialists, offering a range of services from installation to improving your internet connection with networking and data cabling solutions to suit your needs and budget.
Cat 5e and Cat 6 Network Cabling
We can install the latest range of broadband, telephone, Ethernet, cat 5, cat 6 network points on any premises (residential or commercial).Our services range from a single point telephone extension (in small premises) to multiple data, broadband and network connection points in large premises. Kelvedon Hatch Essex
City and guilds, Btec and Bicsi Certified to deliver quality structured cabling solution
Cat5 and Cat6 networks include:
- Single HD extension points (tune 1080p HD network)
- Additional points from one Sky TV box over Cat 6 data cable
- Cat5e or Cat6 to HDMI
- Structured cabling Installed, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A
- Fibre splicing for installations or repairs
- Data cabinet tiding
- Patch lead repairs
Home 4G Rural Broadband setup
An outdoor wireless 4G/5G antenna is placed on the exterior of the Building, which feeds a cable to the inside of the property and connects directly to a 4G/5G mobile Broadband router with a data SIM inside the router. The router can then offer an internal wireless connection and wired Ethernet ports, so desktop computers can be plugged directly into the router for access the internet and mobile devices can connect wirelessly throughout the house. Kelvedon Hatch Essex
It is possible to receive speeds up to 100 meg in certain areas.
Please contact us for just about any broadband and telephone pertaining issues. Any problems you’ve got which are not in the list above, don’t be afraid to telephone as we may be able to support
Home CCTV Engineer
We will create a bespoke system uniquely tailored to your individual requirements. Whether you are looking for a wireless security camera, an internet security camera or an outdoor security camera take a look at just some of the features you can expect from us.
- Smartphone Access
- High Definition Picture
- Access via your PC, Television, or Monitor.
- Motion Detection
- Professionally Trained Installers And Engineers.
- Full Set Up And Guidance
- Day and Night Vision Cameras.
- CCTV Security Systems Available With Full Internet Access.
Home Broadband Engineer
Whenever dealing with broadband, the telephone line will be assessed to ascertain precisely what speeds can be obtained.
Using professional tools we can verify the maximum speed available to you, phone the broadband supplier and ask for your current setting to be changed to enable you to get the full rate you’re entitled to. Kelvedon Hatch Essex
- Broadband Faults repaired
- Master broadband socket installation
- Broadband diagnostic test and report
- Broadband master socket relocation
- internet cabling extensions for hard to reach wifi areas
- Data cabling for Sky Q problems
- Garden office connected for internet
- Garden wifi installed
Kelvedon Hatch has a ‘Secret Nuclear Bunker’ – now open to the public and well worth a visit.
Kelvedon Hatch lies astride the A128 between Brentwood and Ongar. The village may perhaps not seem to be worth a second glance when driving through and yet it has quite a story to tell. Take ‘Brizes’ for instance, mansion house standing on a small estate and seen from the main road. A medieval house once stood in these grounds, built by Thomas Bryce, a dealer in fabrics in 1498.