HD Media Streaming – Our WiFi is perfect for your HD streaming needs. You get the speed, range and performance to support all the media you enjoy on all your devices.
Incredible Internet – Surf at super speeds with fast loading of embedded site videos and animations. Email attachments load up and down quickly to keep. South Weald Essex
Typical WiFi booster problems we solve on a daily basis:
- WiFi Coverage around the property
- Internet Drop Outs
- Slow Speeds
- IP Conflicts
- WiFi Black Spots
- Sky Q and Sonos Connectivity Issues
- Poor WiFi Signal In Garden Outbuildings
- Internet Connections To A Home Office
- Wifi Coverage black spots
- Wifi Interference
- Bad throughput
- Slow roaming
We are home network installation specialists, offering a range of services from installation to improving your internet connection with networking and data cabling solutions to suit your needs and budget.
Cat 5e and Cat 6 Network Cabling
We can install the latest range of broadband, telephone, Ethernet, cat 5, cat 6 network points on any premises (residential or commercial).Our services range from a single point telephone extension (in small premises) to multiple data, broadband and network connection points in large premises. South Weald Essex
City and guilds, Btec and Bicsi Certified to deliver quality structured cabling solution
Cat5 and Cat6 networks include:
- Single HD extension points (tune 1080p HD network)
- Additional points from one Sky TV box over Cat 6 data cable
- Cat5e or Cat6 to HDMI
- Structured cabling Installed, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A
- Fibre splicing for installations or repairs
- Data cabinet tiding
- Patch lead repairs
An outdoor wireless 4G/5G antenna is placed on the exterior of the Building, which feeds a cable to the inside of the property and connects directly to a 4G/5G mobile Broadband router with a data SIM inside the router. The router can then offer an internal wireless connection and wired Ethernet ports, so desktop computers can be plugged directly into the router for access the internet and mobile devices can connect wirelessly throughout the house. South Weald Essex
It is possible to receive speeds up to 100 meg in certain areas.
Please contact us for just about any broadband and telephone pertaining issues. Any problems you’ve got which are not in the list above, don’t be afraid to telephone as we may be able to support
We will create a bespoke system uniquely tailored to your individual requirements. Whether you are looking for a wireless security camera, an internet security camera or an outdoor security camera take a look at just some of the features you can expect from us.
- Smartphone Access
- High Definition Picture
- Access via your PC, Television, or Monitor.
- Motion Detection
- Professionally Trained Installers And Engineers.
- Full Set Up And Guidance
- Day and Night Vision Cameras.
- CCTV Security Systems Available With Full Internet Access.
Whenever dealing with broadband, the telephone line will be assessed to ascertain precisely what speeds can be obtained.
Using professional tools we can verify the maximum speed available to you, phone the broadband supplier and ask for your current setting to be changed to enable you to get the full rate you’re entitled to. South Weald Essex
- Broadband Faults repaired
- Master broadband socket installation
- Broadband diagnostic test and report
- Broadband master socket relocation
- internet cabling extensions for hard to reach wifi areas
- Data cabling for Sky Q problems
- Garden office connected for internet
- Garden wifi installed
South Weald is less than two miles from Brentwood but a world away from its busy High Street. The church is large for such a small village and stands proudly on top of the hill. The Saxons settled here and the place is mentioned in the Domesday Book.
St Peter’s is the mother church of the neighbourhood and until the middle of the 19th century, Brentwood, with its chapel, came under the jurisdiction of South Weald. The present church dates from about 1150, although the south door, with its chevron ornamentation, is the sole remaining Norman feature.